Monday, January 16, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Edyta & Dree

 Another quick post today. Still making my way through the massive unused polishes pile. Today, I'm wearing Zoya's Edyta from the Wicked collection, with Dree from the Smoke collection as the base for my accent nail. I've become a huge fan of the accent nail as a quick way to spice up a normal manicure.

Edyta is gorgeous and sparkles like nobody's business. It's hard to tell, but she's like a dark olive green with multicolored shimmer. Truly stunning. I thought Dree would look good with Edyta, and she did. Sadly, I was in a bit of a hurry and I smudged the stamp a bit. I also found both of these polishes are very pigmented. Edyta clung to the brush when I was applying my top coat, and Dree left my middle finger a nasty shade of yellow. She's pretty, but if you want to enjoy Dree, I recommend tripling your base coat. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment