Monday, January 9, 2012

NOTD: Zoya Kennedy with Lacy Love


Sorry for the long absence, everyone! It has been a whirlwind couple of months. Long story short, I met a boy. Details later. I HAVE, despite my lack of posting, been keeping up with pictures of my nails as I paint them...

Today's nails come courtesy of Zoya's Feel collection. Kennedy is a pretty pale pink creme. This is the first pink this pale that didn't require 9 coats to cover the nail. I used two, knowing I was masking any streaks with decals, but alone I would probably use 3 coats.

Kennedy is a beautiful color, but I felt like I needed to take it up a notch, so I added some pretty decals from Cina. Got these at Sally, and they're really fun and easy to apply. I did get some wrinkles because I was peeling them off the paper with wet nails. You should really wait for them to dry, but I was in a bit of a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment