Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nicole by OPI - It's All About the Glam

 Today's post is a quickie. As much as I don't like the idea of the Kardashians, I have to say that those girls have style,and Nicole by OPI did a great job capturing them in a lacquer form. You're looking at It's All About the Glam today, which is a pretty bright white with a slight silvery pink shimmer. I couldn't bear to muck this one up with additional glitter or stamping yet. I like that it's not at all frosty the way some white shimmers end up.

It's All About the Glam applied beautifully for a white polish, which means there was a little streaking, and it requires more coats than a dark red would. These pictures are after four coats. The brush is great. It's nice and wide, so you don't need too many strokes to cover your nails. I really like this polish, and I've been a fan of Nicole by OPI for awhile, but this collection has turned out some great shades. I've seen comparisons showing some dupes (a lot of times from OPI colors), but if you don't already own them, or have a hard time finding OPI shades locally (like me), these are a great substitute.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like white polish either,this one looks very wearable though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that shimmery whites look less like white out and apply a little better than the creamy variety.

    ReplyDelete